Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I've been Tagged.....

Rules:
1. Who tagged you
2. mention rules on my blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks you have
4. Tag 6 other bloggers

Carrie tagged me.....

Quirks
#1. My house may look like a tornado just came through it and I'm fine, but if there is dirt on my walls....I'll scrub all day.

#2. My pantry is organized by cuisine, ie, italian, mexican etc. and could feed my family of 6 for 3 months.

#3. I'm addicted to my email.

#4. I like to make cakes when my kids are at school so I get the beaters/bowl to lick all by myself.

#5. I hate long toe nails on myself and everyone else. French manicures on toes digust me. Sorry if that affends anyone.

#6. I secretly enjoy watching Wizards of Waverly Place.

Cooks, Rex's, Johnson's, consider yourselves tagged!

1 comment:

Tolman Family said...

Thanks for playing along and last, but not at least,....THANK YOU FOR ORGANIZING MY PANTRY FOR ME!!!! I LOVE MY PANTRY!