Monday, October 13, 2008

Chicken Pox day 6

We're in the home stretch. I believe that Carson has no more pox and Avery only has a couple. Halle still has around 25 still showing. I think I should keep them in quarrantine for a full 7 days.I figure they will all be fine and ready to go to school by Thursday. Just in time for UEA and a 4 day weekend!

At this point I can't tell if they're cranky because they don't feel good, or because they are as sick of me as I am of them being sick. We have a big house, but the walls are getting smaller everyday. I've done crafts, cooking, rented movies, pulled out the Halloween decorations, we've played dress up about 18 times, I've even stuck them in the car and just drove around. We just tired of each other. At least the weekend weather is looking to be nice and warm. I think I'll try to do something fun and OUTSIDE! Maybe the zoo? Anyone want to come?

No comments: