Saturday, October 11, 2008

Chicken Pox day 4

Worst day yet. Well I should say night. Carson woke me up at a wonderful hour of 3:00 am with the cutest yell from his bed. "Mom? Mom? Moooom? Mom where could you have gone?" I went and pulled him from his bed. He was covered in vomit. I cleaned him off the best I could, but he was so weak he could barely stand up. He ended up in our bed where he tossed and turned, kicked and punched. At 4:00 am, Avery wakes me up saying that she itches everywhere. I give her the "don't scratch" pep talk and put her back down. At 6:45 Halle wakes me up that she feels like she is going to throw up.

The real bugger is that just when I think they're starting to scab over, they'll get one or two new spots. They're contagious until they all are scabbed over, and each one seems to take 2 days to do it. It may be a whole week of this.

At least it's crappy wheather so we don't want to go outside anyway.

2 comments:

.........Still ME! said...

Nightmare! Sorry, I wish I could do more. Let me know if you need a get away minute.......

Tolman Family said...

Again....I'm sorry. This too shall pass.