Friday, May 1, 2009

Rain, rain, go away!!!

Alas, my long awaited boutique has been postponed. It was to be tomorrow, but the rain gods have other plans. So, my skirts are stocked piled with no where to go. I thought I would post some of the ones I have in case any one was planning to come out and buy one :)

They come in sized from 10 yrs to 3 months. I have some shirts that go with them too.
skirts
3 months- 4T = $12.00
4t-10 years = $15.00
Shirts
infant onesies = $5.00
big girls = $7.00

Bows $4.00









If there is anything your interested leave a post or email me. Thanks

1 comment:

Tolman Family said...

Hey!! Madi would like one. Should I have her pick the fabric and then bring it to you or can she just pick a skirt off your kitchen table? Your skirts are darling ... you should feel proud of yourself.

I am sorry about the rain ... :(