Thursday, May 21, 2009

Aren't my kids photogenic???

Summer's starting busy! So, much to do, so little hours. We have swimming, softball, baseball, boutiques and the occasional work trip that seems to be keeping us busy. Here are a few pictures I've captured of the children. Aren't they photogenic?

Here's the kids getting ready for swimming lessons. They grow up so fast. If you look close you can see the girls tan lines from Las Vegas.


Here is Easton sliding into home. Wow, it's like you turn around and they're all grown up. He'll be off to college before we know it. He's loving baseball and is becoming quite the pitcher and hitter.


Here Avery is going for a sliding catch at second base. She has come along way from last year. We decided to play her up this year to really challenge her. It seems to have been the trick.



OK, well, the activities are real but the faces have been change to protect the inocent. The inocent being me. I dropped my camera and broke it. No pictures until I can score another deal like the dishwasher. Only, I know I can't wait 3 months for a new camera, so send in the deals! Until, then I'll see what other wonderful things I can google my chilren doing.

2 comments:

Dale and Tabitha said...

Your a NERD!!!!


I will have to say that I clicked on the first picture and was pissed that it wasn't big enough.

Becky Gray said...

I think you are so funny!!!! But really before you know it they will be that big! I hope you can find a camera soon.