Thursday, January 1, 2009

How I spent my first day in 2009......

I spent my first day in 2009 the same way I spent my last of 2008......trying to get 7 people to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl.

My poor husband, son, dad, dad's wife, Ty, Rob, and Devon. I may have spent 2 entire days working on getting them there from my computer, they actually spent the entire 2 days traveling from airport to airport. In the end they were stuck at JFK overnight, but after a 36 hour traveling day from hell, and their purse strings a little lighter, I'm please to announce they should arrive in New Orleans this morning. Refreshed and ready to cheer on the UTES!

So enjoy the football theme for today as I hope to send out good karma for the University of Utah.

GO UTES!

6 comments:

Becky Gray said...

Amy you are the nicest person!!!!! Thank you so much for all the time, effort and prayers...to get the guys there for the big game!!!! :)Thank you Thank you!!

Tolman Family said...

We can't thank you enough for all you did to help get them there. I talked to Ty this morning when he got of the plane and he is SO excited to be there!

Try, try my friend to relax and enjoy the game tonight....in the comfort of your home!

love ya!

Tolman Family said...

Hi Beck...I was doing the word verification when your post appeared. I about jumped out of my seat!

.........Still ME! said...

GOOD TIMES!!!!

GO UTES!!!

Arlene said...

Amy - you are the best, I hope you know that! Thank you so much! You've been at the top of my list for a while & I think you just made it to the top of DeVon's list too (that's a compliment - he knows some pretty incredible folks - you are in good company to be at the top of his list).

Dale and Tabitha said...

With the win of the football game...I am sure he is forever grateful. I stress out when people are flying. But I love it when they get there. Just add travel agent to the cab driver, snot wiper, bum cleaner and wall washer to the resume.