Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My baby has turned 3 years old. I can't believe that he's gotten so big. At 2 he was a baby, at 3 he now a big boy. But he'll always be my little baby. We have a cut little thing we do at bedtime. I tell him goodnight Peter Pan, and he says goodnight Tinker Bell. If you ask him why he's Peter Pan, he'll tell you it's because he's never gonna grow up. I can't begin to say how I wish that was true.

He is such a sweet little boy. He loves spending time with "just us" as he calls it when all the kids are in school. He helps me do the dishes and will randomly bring me a Coke in the middle of the day. He says the cutest things all day, every day. I'm so lucky to have such a beautiful spirit as my son.
We take the kids to Toys r Us to pick out 1 birthday present. There was so many choices poor Carson had a bit of a hard time.
We were there for over an hour for 1 toys. He was in awe of all the toys.
Here is his final choice (at least that mom and dad aproved of. He really wanted Thomas the Train)
Toys R Us gives them a balloon and announces over the speaker that it's his birthday. All the workers will stop them and wish them a happy birthday. It makes them feel so special.
Here is Carson at the Cake Cake Factory where his favorite Aunt Stacie works.
To finish off the day we met some of his favorite people at Leatherbyes for ice cream. He asked for a suitcase that he can take on trips.
Carson order this strawberry sundae all by his big boy self.
But when the waiter brought a little cup of ice cream with a candle in it and sang to him, he would only eat that.
Here's Grandma Pam, Stacie and Chris, Dale, Tabitha and Lincoln, and Easton and Avery

4 comments:

Tolman Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sweet little Carsen! I remember when you were born and visiting you for the first time in the hospital. You have always been so cute and sweet. Even that look that you give when you know your up to no good is adorable. I can't help but laugh! I'm looking forward to you and Owen becoming better friends in the next couple of months!

Vierig Family said...

That's so stinkin cute!!! I love that Carson, he's such a great kid. Hope your feeling better Amy!!! Give Carson a birthday kiss for us!

Sami said...

Happy Birthday Carson!!!! I think your tradition to let the kids pick out one gift is a great idea!!!! He is getting so big!!

Dale and Tabitha said...

To Carson: Happy, happy birthday Carson. We love you. Thank you for inviting us to Leatherbys at 1300 on Saturday. You are to adorable.