Monday, January 5, 2009

Things that made me smile

I decided that somethings that happen during the day just need to be written down. I know that I am much more likely to write them here than in the journal next to my bed. So, I plan on just jotting down random things under this title every once in a while.

Here's a start of some things that have made me smile....

Carson was supposed to be napping, and came down in tears. I asked what was the matter and he said, "I have been looking for my doggy movie for AGES, and I can't find it."


Today we were parking the car at Costco and it was crowded. I asked Carson if he was ready to "do Costco?" In a mono-tone voice he answered, "Bring it on, cowboy"
I about peed my pants. I have no idea where he came up with that.

4 comments:

Becky Gray said...

Carson is so cute... That is my new motto..... Bring it on Cowboy.

.........Still ME! said...

Amen Bec, I am useing that all the time now!! That is so funny, I love you Carson!

Dale and Tabitha said...

Your kids are going to be so glad to have these later. I am so happy for blogging!!! I don't know about you but I would never write any of this stuff down if I didn't have it. If I did write it down I would've lost it.

Carson....are you looking for your 101 dalmations movie for ages?

I just love him to pieces.

The Hunters! said...

Hey neighbor! I agree, I always say I'm going to write things down but never do, maybe now that I have a blog I will start! Bring it on COWBOY!