Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Things that made me smile

Carson upon entering the car he says to me, "OK mom, let's roll!" I say increduously (that's for you Bren) back, "let's roll?" He's says, "Yeah, let's get the rock outta here."

Wow, no more Hana Montana for him.

To get this next one, you must first understand that Halle has not gone through a meal without spilling since she was 1.

We're sitting down to our whirlwind Wed night dinner, see we all have activities on this night, Avery asked for a breadstick and JD goes to hand her one and knocks over a full glass of apple juice all over the table and all over Avery. We all just started laughing.

2 comments:

Madi said...

I'm glad you were able to smile today after an early morning to you today... sounds like you got that nap you were hoping for! =)

Did'nt you ever watch Brenda and I swapping and tossing our kids back and forth from one house to the other? I would love to help in any way.... please call me!

Becky Gray said...

I glad you could smile at the mess... Thanks for still coming to young women on wednesday... I know things get crazy when your kids are at sports, dance, JD calling!! You are awesome :)