Monday, May 10, 2010

Moms Rock

My favorite treat ever! Carmel Apples with chocolate drisseled over them. Yum!
The kids gave me this cool Moms Rock night shirt or work clothes as I like to call them.
I think this picture looks like my head was super-imposed on a child's body. Am I really that little?

JD and the kids made me breakfast in bed. After church they worked on picking up the house and left me alone for a needed nap. After that they made me a yummy Filley Mignon steak dinner complete with bernaise sauce and crab legs (although I hate crab legs the rest of them thoroughly enjoyed them). We then took a drive to the cemetary to pay our respects to my mom, grandma Joey. I had to explain to Carson that she was my mommy. At this age they all have had a hard time realizing that I have a mom and that she's in heaven. Then it was presant time. I got paint brushes with permission to paint my bedroom AND bathroom. (this is big for me) Then carmel apples to tide me over during my long graveyard shift.

No comments: