Thursday, May 27, 2010

End of year preschool programs

We ended the preschool year with a bang, both kids did a program and an art show. Then had a luau party.

Carson loves to sing and belted out on the songs louder than any one else. He was super excited to show us his art projects. The day of the luau, he came up to me 20 minutes before it was time to go and said, "mom, I'm ready for my luau to begin, let's go." He has loved preschool and can't wait for next year to start.





Halle is sad that she is done with preschool, but super happy that she made such good friends. She has learned so much and can't wait to start kindergarten in the fall.

She picked out her luau outfit and couldn't wait to party all day. She has such cute teachers.

I have been very happy with this preschool. Easton started here when he was 4, five years ago. Next year will be Carson's (and my) last year with the preschool. Murray district might own half my house, but the kids are better for it.

No comments: