Monday, April 6, 2009

Deal of the Day

No news here that I am like a spring chick....cheap, cheap, cheap is what I sing all the day long. I am always wanting to share with people the great deals that I find. Let's think where could I go to tell people about something without having to call/text every one in my address book???? Duh. So, I will post some of my most favorite cheap deals on my blog. Look to the side links now and again and I'll update it when I find killer sales.

I'll post today's deal right here for now:

Albertson's:
Betty Crocker Warm Delights (if you haven't tried them, 45 seconds for chocolate bliss. Try the mini ones for single servings-3 weight watcher points :)

.....anyway, buy 2 warm delights and recieve free eggs.-use 2- $0.50 off coupons from paper for the warm delights, plus the Albertson's in store coupon for free eggs. The free eggs is up to $2.00 off, so make sure to pick up the 18 count.

So that's 2 warm delights, 18 count eggs for $4.09

Same deal different product

2 tropicana OJ, 18 count eggs = 4.09 (w/o coupons or sale would cost 10.00)

1 comment:

Tolman Family said...

Warm Delights bring me back to a memory I had with Halle. Thanks ... I'll pass on the "warm delight." Great deal though ... let me know about some more. =)