Monday, April 13, 2009

Carson's first Sleep over

Carson was ecstatic that not only did he get a new cousin but he got to have his favorite buddy sleep over too.

I tried to help Tabby out by keeping Lincoln overnight and the next day so she could rest. The boys played and had a great time. I love the expression on Carson's face.
These 2 are the ruff and tumble type. They can both hold their own. But as in every fight there must be a winner and looser......
Carson aparently lost this one. Actually, the story (told through a 2 and 3 year old) was they were stuck on Easton's bunk bed and Licoln got scared and kicked Carson in the face.
In the end, they had a great time and slept the whole night through.

2 comments:

Tolman Family said...

That's funny!

Dale and Tabitha said...

Thank you for taking my little monkey for a night. I don't know if I should be proud or disappointed that my son "won" a fight so to speak. DISAPPOINTED it is. He is band from the Wii boxing and all fighting things for a long while. They look so cute together. He calls him his buddy.