Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Deal of the Day **props to JD**

JD saw my post on the dishwasher and was highly upset that I just left it at that. He insisted on me giving him the props for our cheapness. As I have said before I couldn't stomach buying a new dishwasher and spending over 500 big ones. So for 6 weeks, I've scrubbed, rinsed and dried mounds of dishes. Then JD finally found the deal we'd be waiting for.

#1- He purchased Lowe's gift cards $25.00 worth for $20.00. He bought 15 cards. $375.00 in gift cards for $300.00
#2- Our credit card sent a coupon for $25.00 off a purchase of $250.00 or more.
#3- All Lowes energy star apliances were 10% off the sale price
#4- Dishwasher was on sale
#5- Lowes deal, spend over $300.00 on an apliance, instillation is free. Worth $120.00.

Grand total: $699.99 dishwasher (listed price at Whirlpool) installed cost about $300.00.

I bow down to you JD, oh master of the bargain.

3 comments:

Becky Gray said...

Seriously!!! That is Awesome worthy... I know who to talk to when I really need a deal!!

Vierig Family said...

Man, that brother of mine will do anything to save a buck!!! Glad you got a good deal, and even more glad that you don't have to wash dishes by hand. I was about to buy you a dishwasher myself. Seriously!!!

Dale and Tabitha said...

I love that you guys teach by example. Or I will just call you to help me buy anything for now on. You guys are perfect for each other, I love it.