Monday, April 13, 2009

Bowling at Fat cats

Gotta love the shoes.

A lesson in the proper bowling ettiquette. After this Halle would only pick up the ball with the right fingers.

Carson was adorable. He would stand there and watch his ball move at a snails pace down the lane and yell at it to move from side to side and pointing at it.

The victors! Halle almost won the kids, but Easton pulled a spare in the last frame to put him ahead. The kids had a great time and keep asking to go back.

As the cheapy in me, I must advise to go on a week night, not Saturday afternoon. They hike up the prices on Saturday. But it was money well spent.

1 comment:

Tolman Family said...

Awww ... I love spending one on one time with my family. Those are always the best memories I think. Cute pictures of everyone!