Friday, February 13, 2009

Master of the Potty


My big boy has mastered the potty!
He has past the big tests:
- 40 minute car ride
- Costco shopping trip
- entire church meeting
- and 2 hour naps

I could not be more thrilled for him, and me. No more diapers, pullups, wipes, stinky garbages.

As is customary for us, as a bribe/incentive we let the child being potty trained pick a destination for their potty trip. All 3 of the other children picked Disneyland. Carson, on the other hand, has picked a Dodger game. So, now dad has the choice to take him to Arizona for a spring training game or try to keep him waiting for the season to start. But, rest asured, Jetblue is the official airline for the Dodgers, so I'm sure we'll work something out.

3 comments:

Dale and Tabitha said...

I am so jealous. He is so cute with his proud grin. I can't believe he picked a dodger game. He cracks me up. He must be a true Rex if he chooses baseball before Mickey Mouse.

Becky Gray said...

Woot!! Woot!! think of all the bucks you will save on diapers, pull-ups and wipes!!! Great job Carson!

Tolman Family said...

One more test that I always had was the "holding it" test. If my kids could hold it during a car ride home, then I pretty much felt like we were potty trained. If my kids could hold a diarea then I NEW we were good to go! Ha!

Way to go Carson!