Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christams Dolls

My little Christmas dolls starred in their Christmas dance performance. Both Avery and Halle did a great job. Avery insisted on continuing her bossiness on stage, telling every one where to go, and the rest of the girls just stared at her and followed her steps. The sad thing is they all knew the dance without looking at her. So, for the second show I told them to quit looking at Avery and smile for their parents. They did better the second time around. I always think my girls have the cutest costumes.....but really, look at them! Could they be any cuter?!?!



4 comments:

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

Oh they look darling!! I love that they are in dance together!! How FUN!

Vierig Family said...

I wish I could have gotten ready in time to see their dance performance. Make sure you tell us when the year end show is. They are ADORABLE!!!

Becky Gray said...

Super cute....!!! They both did so well, and they do look like beautiful dolls!

Dale and Tabitha said...

I am so glad you did there cute makeup before it got stolen. I am so sorry. Hopefully, you will be able to replace it.

They look adorable, by the way.