Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas with the Rex's

Here's one child with one gift...One of way too many.
Carson somehow got his head stuck inside this wrapping paper. He was so funny all day.

Here's Halle in her brilliant Christmas smile. Notice Carson laying on the floor. At this point he had thrown himself on the floor and cried out, "I give UP! I don't neeeed anymore toys!" He wanted to open each presant wrapping paper, box and all and start playing right then. It was so cute.
Here's all the kids and they're stockings.

We made another ginger bread house curtesie of the Gray's. So, in their honor they decorated it like the grays house. From the big red U, to the hot tub in the back
Notice the blue hot tub in the back.
Twister anyone???
Carson added a new level of difficulty to Twister. He would either jump on my back or come around and push everyone down.

Here's my neighbor gift. I'm not trying to brag, but I wanted Brenda to see how cute her little box's worked.

For my mother in law's Christmas present. The entire family went in and did a room make over, Extreme Make Over style. She had a substitute job that day and we showed up minutes after she pulled out of the drive way. Mikki, Jenny and myself, battle little kids touching wet walls, lamps exploding, and the ever encroching deadline. We were able to get it all done and cleaned up with about 15 minutes to spare. I think Pam really enjoyed having her own little oasis.
This beautiful saying, was meant to give her courage to make it through her daily challeges. The picture is called, "Let your light so shine."

2 comments:

Becky Gray said...

cute Pj's did you get new ones for Christmas eve? Look how happy the kids are...

Tolman Family said...

Looks like a perfect Christmas Day spent with family. Carson is a crack up! I hope you're feeling better!