Sunday, December 7, 2008

Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam

My baby is going to be a Sunbeam. Bye, Bye Nursery.

The primary is getting the new sunbeams ready to be in primary, by taking them to singing time. Last week Carson wanted nothing to do with it. So, this week I walked with him. He walked in like he owed the place. He spotted Halle on the front row and ran to sit with her. When there wasn't an open seat, he hopped up on her lap. It was the sweetest thing.

They sat there like that the entire time. Both of them sang Christmas songs and did the actions that went along with them. It was so cute I could have cried.

Just one last first that I'll have with my babies.

4 comments:

madlexi said...

So cute!!! It is awesome that the 2 of them could sit by each other and sing.... I'm not so sure my girls would have been so nice.

Becky Gray said...

Ops Lexi was logged in..

Dale and Tabitha said...

I can't believe your baby is getting old so fast. I think you need to consider another one.....hehehehehe

Our Fondaco Family said...

Hey Amy!! Even though I see you often at school- I found your blog and thought I'd say HI!!
Also-- it was really cool to see Avery the other day!! I was glad she poked her head into the rrom to say HI!!!
- Kaydee (Fondaco)