Sunday, December 6, 2009

Where does the time go?

I looked at my last post and was shocked to see it was the middle of Novemeber since my last one. I don't think I've sat down since that day. So a quick recapp of the last 3 weeks.

I turned 31. Yipee. At some point birthdays became just another day. But secretly I love having a day that is all mine. This year I was sent to a spa for a wonderful massage. My wonderful mother in law took the kids for the night and JD took me to Five Alls for a quiet dinner. After that we went to see Couples Retreat, where I learned that I will definately rock my own baby. Then we stayed the night at the University Park Hotel. In the morning while I slept in JD went and go the kids. We had breakfast together than swam in the pool.

The next week was Thanksgiving and my marathon of days that ended about an hour ago.
I worked Mon, Tues, and Wed. Made Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday, ate and cleaned up.

Black Friday. Well it was a gray Thursday I guess, since I started waiting in line at Toys R Us at 10:30 Thursday night. The store opened at midnight. At 2:15 we left and headed to Old Navy that opened at 3am. Next was Target at 5, Walmart at 6:30, and a slew of other stores. I snuck a 4 hour nap in, then shopped until 8pm.

Saturday was the big Holy War. It wasn't pretty and ended in a see of overly happy blue people.

Then work, work, and more work.

Boutique, boutique, and another boutique.....when did my hobby become my job?

Tonight we had a blast doing a progressive dinner with our neighbors.

Now we are enjoying a quiet night in front of the fire.

1 comment:

Becky Gray said...

Now you can relax and let Santa do the rest of the work... HAHAHA