Sunday, December 20, 2009

The kid is funny

A few liners from One Carson Rex(picture in his 3 year old slurring):

Mom, I wonder why the Reindeers don't let Rudolph play in the reindeer games?


Mom, on Christmas Vaction, the guy says hey Gwiswald (translation Griswald) where you gonna put a tree that size, and Gwiswald says bend over and I'll show you.....That's a funny part.


Dad, it's a good thing that our Christmas tree isn't in the yard. Santa would have to jump off the roof to give us our presents.


And one from Halle I couldn't pass up, although she'll be mortified if she finds out.

Mom, you know that stinky smell I kept smelling at home? Well, I just smelled it (at grandma's house) so I think it might be me.


Oh how I am enjoying these last few years with preschoolers.

No comments: