Sunday, December 13, 2009

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

So, today I threw myself a pity party. It's a fun time. I beat myself up over the things that I need to do vs. the things I want to do. The needs usually win, which doesn't help me to be in a better mood.

It's Christmas time and all I want to do is enjoy this season, but my "to do" list just keeps getting longer. For every one I cross off, 2 more get added. I feel like everything gets done half way and half a@# at that. I know that I'm not alone in this. I actually got a lot acomplished today, but at 9:15 pm when I went to work my paying job, I walked into this. I think I will quit calling it my office and start calling the half A@# room. There are about 7 half done projects in here. Under those is my desk and the headset that tethers me to it for 6 hours every day. There has become quite the pile up in the 2 feet That I can move while I'm working. I can't believe I'm showing these pictures. I only am because I did:
- 1 load of dishes
- 2 Christmas skirts
- 3 hours of girls dance rehersals
- 4 loads of laundry (folded AND put away)
- 5 wrapped Christmas presents
- 6 hours of my paid job
- 7 vaccummed rooms at the church

Sorry there got carried away. This just skims my day. Here's the pics



AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
That scream is for all the mom's out there that are at their ends with everything. I hope you take as much comfort knowing that I am falling apart at the seams as I do knowing you are too.

5 comments:

Our Fondaco Family said...

I hear ya, darlin'! I hear ya!

Tolman Family said...

LOL! Well good job getting the neighbor gifts done! YUMMY!

Dale and Tabitha said...

Deligate? Deligate. DELIGATE!!!!!

Dale and Tabitha said...

love you Amy

Becky Gray said...

Amy we all have a room with half done projects and where everything gets dumped when the kids don't want to find the right place for it. I hope you can close the door and forget it sometimes... :) By the way the neighbor gift was super Yummy!!