Saturday, March 28, 2009

Introducing James Hudson Rex


Here is my new sweet nephew. Tabitha and Dale welcomed in their new addition. 7 lbs 3 oz baby boy. In a surprise to all of us (including his uncle James aka Jimmy) they chose to name him James. Such a traditional name from usually untraditional parents. I love the name but am still having a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that there's 2 James Rex's in the world.
*****Tabby, you know what you're setting yourself up for right?!?****
Little James' older brother was so cute, I was holding the baby and Lincoln kept saying, "Where'd my baby brother go?" He was so concerned about him.

Congratulations Dale and Tabitha and Lincoln. He's an adorable addition to our family.

3 comments:

Becky Gray said...

Congrats!!! He is adorable!!

The Hunters! said...

I love his name!! He is totally going to be a movie star!! Tell Tabitha I said Congrats!!

Dale and Tabitha said...

Thank you so much for all you do. We love our new little guy.