Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Easton

The Rex's have had a busy week. 3 kids starting school, 1 major mancation, 3 birthday's, and a baptism. So, sorry about all the posts but what would I have left out?

Easton turned eight years old! My baby is a big kid. He loves to tell me that by the time he's 10 he'll be taller than me. I can only hope so. For Easton's birthday presant his dad took him on the ultimate guy trip. It'll have it's on post in a few days. For his actual birthday I took popsicles to his class at school. That night we went to dinner at Bucca di Beppo with his grandma and friend Malik. The best part was getting to eat in the kitchen. The chef personally served us and brought the kids free ice cream. We when sang Happy Birthday the whole kitchen staff joined in. When we finished they all banged on pots and pans. The kids thought it was great.

He gets baptized on Saturday at the stake center. I'm so proud of this kid. He out shines me in a million ways. From his intillect to his kind heart, his trully makes us happy.
the family at the kitchen table
Easton with the Chef

3 comments:

Tolman Family said...

What a fun way to celebrate your Birthday Easton. Will you take me there for my Birthday? I'm so happy you had a great 8th birthday dude...you sure so deserve it. Thanks for being my friend!

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

Oh how fun!! All your posts are so fun to read. I can't belive that 3 of your kids are in school. That's crazy! Yesterday was such a great Day! Thanks for letting us share in that speical Day!

Dale and Tabitha said...

I am glad he had a good birthday. I can't believe he is so big. I remember when he was just a little baby. Your kids are growing to fast. Except for I love that you have extra little hands now that they are older. Happy Birthday, Easton!