Thursday, January 14, 2010

Say a prayer for Lulu

My friends little girl will be recieving a new liver today. The courageous battle of this family is inspiring. I'm in awe that the first thing this mother thought of was the loss the mother of the donor child is going through. I have little doubt that she would not accept the donor if it would have save the child, but since it can't with a heavy heart she is accepting this new liver know that the loss of one child is saving the lives of many.

It has made me really ponder. Heaven forbid I'm ever in that situation, but if I find myself there, I hope that I have the state of mind to be a donor. I have no problem giving my organs away, but to be able to give your child's away is a different matter.

Bless the family of this new angel in heaven and bless Lulu with a safe and successful transplant.

No comments: