Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What's the difference between Ireland and Murray?

In Ireland I would be on vaction and enjoying the rain.....Every day for the past week we've had monsoon type rain. The day starts out well enough. Sunshining, birds chirping. The days stays nice, lovely 73 degrees, then at 3 o'clock the black clouds move in.
Right at 5 o'clock the rains come. It goes from nothing to hurican rain in 5 minutes. There's lightening and thunder, sometimes hail. It last for a good 30 minutes, just to rain out games and cool the night down. Then it moves on. I think it circles around and starts again sometime in the middle of the night.


The next 10 days looks the same. Since when did I live in Ireland?

2 comments:

Madi said...

I have never been to Ireland, but since you have I will take your word for it! At least we all have pretty green grass, right?

Reese said...

thanks for the Popsicle stick idea. Maybe that can be "plan b". Good luck!