Friday, June 19, 2009

blogaholic

Hi my name is Amy and I'm a blogaholic.

(crowd) Hi, Amy

So, I just made another blog. Check it out. itsewcute.blogspot.com I'm sure there are other ways of posting things to the internet, but I have a strict policy of knowing only what is neccessary when it comes to the internet. Currently blogger is the answer to all of my problems.

My current problem was how to display and hopefully sale some of my boutique stuff. Everyone always asks if I have a web site. Well now I do. Yeah me! Who needs spacebook?

2 comments:

Dale and Tabitha said...

Your kind of funny. Maybe that is why I like you. I agree with Mikki. You need to write a BOOOOOOOK...I don't know how many times I need to tell you that. And remember me when you make it big!

Sidenote: Let's find me a talent...a good one.

BreeAnn said...

I just looked at your new blog, and I had no idea you made that stuff! You're so talented! They are adorable.