Sunday, June 7, 2009

Air Show at Hill Air Force Base

We tooke the kids up to the Air show at Hill air force Base this weekend. Wow. It was so cool. The jet's were amazing. I didn't think that I would enjoy it so much. The raw power these things have is truely amazing.

This is a great picture of Carson loving his American Flag. (sorry about the view, came from my phone and I can't seem to get it right)
Every time we told Carson that another plane was coming he would cover his ears. The jets were so loud that they hurt even my ears. I would definately do this again.

2 comments:

Madi said...

How Fun! I loved watching them come over our house, I can't imagine it being any better. We will have to go and check it out next year. Did they really have about 400,000 people there?

Erin said...

we were there!!! i wish we would have known you guys were going up as well! well have to go together next year. it was really cool.