Sunday, November 9, 2008

UTAH 10-0. Go Utes!

JD and Easton went to the Utah vs TCU game. I have been told that it was the best game that either of them have been to. From home, the best part of the game was the last 1:30 when Utah played the clock perfect, got a touchdown, and intercepted a pass to ensure the victory! The boys said the whole atmosphere of the game was so exciting.

It was a black out. In lame mans terms that means everyone in the stadium, fans and players alike wear black. It was pretty cool to see on tv, and I guess even better live. It was cold, but I bundled up my boys from head to toe and they didn't even notice the weather.

Next weekend it's San Diego, in San Diego. We'll be there, enjoying the warm weather and cheering on the Utes. Then it's the big game Utah vs BYU. I can't wait to post 12-0. That would make for a happy husband.



3 comments:

Becky Gray said...

GO UTES!!!! It was an Awesome game. The pictures are great but for the record it was cold no matter how many layers you had on. I can't wait until you post 12-0 too. Go utes

Dale and Tabitha said...

I can't say I am happy for your Utes. I was definately sad. I can't wait for the BYU-Utah game. I am not recommended to go to Utah game since I am prego....Dale said that the Utah fans are a little out of control when wearing BYU gear.

Madi said...

That was an awesome game. I too can't wait for the Utah-BYU Game. Tabitha...I'm glad you're not going too. 1. we don't anymore BYU fans 2. U R prego and yes, it could be dangerous. How sad that we have to think of a game being like that. Go UTES and 12-0! Aww ya!