Wednesday, November 19, 2008

How I'm spending my last 3 hours as a not really an adult

How I am spending the last 3 plus hours as an unofficial not quite adult.....

#1- blogging
#2- getting kids to bed
#3- pondering why Twilight has to still my thunder
#4- deciding where to go to dinner for my infamous b-day with the girls
#5- deciding what movie to watch at said girls night
#6- deciding what b-day gift I'm going to buy myself
#7- wondering what horrible things people will do to me tomorrow
#8- realizing that I probably deserve what ever I get, and that I should have thought better about all those black balloons that I've given over the years.
#9- downloading Nickelback's new cd for the above mentioned gift to myself.
#10- taking a tub and going to bed, after plucking the gray out of my hair and applying anti-wrinkle cream

2 comments:

Tolman Family said...

Your 'getting old jokes" are seriously starting to piss me off!

Becky Gray said...

Happy Birthday!!!! seriously will stop feeling sorry for yourself. There are some of us who have passed the "30" mark a LLLLONGGGGGG time ago! Enjoy the day and your new decade! Love ya
Have a wonderful Birthday!!!