Saturday, November 1, 2008

No such thing as TOO much Halloween

We started the evening at 3 o'clock at JD's work leaving with a full bucket of candy each. Carson was not happy about it until it was almost time to leave and had figured out that he was collecting A LOT of suckers. I was so flustered I forgot the camera. Ooops.

Trick or treating was a blast. Little Carson had so much fun running from house to house. Every time he would get a piece of candy he would say, "Thank you vewy much." Just too cute for words. Halle, Avery and Easton were thrilled with the house that gave them a full sized candy bar. Our church had a trunk or treat that we timed perfectly to make a quick round through.

After all that fun, the neighbors and family came over for hot dogs and witches brew. By this time I was so tired I again forgot pictures. Oh, well. The kids were outside playing with the neighbors who were also having a party until 10:30. At one time there had to be at least 15 extra cars in the circle. It was so warm, like 60 degrees. I just kept saying, these kids don't know what trick or treating in Utah really is. But they wouldn't have had that much fun if they did





4 comments:

Tolman Family said...

Thanks for a fun party at your house. What happened to the picture of Madi and Avery?

.........Still ME! said...

J, you have a little something on your face.....

Arlene said...

Sorry we missed it - I can't get past my own Halloween tradition of hearing my dad play Bach's Halloween Toccata on the organ - it is a tradition I want my girls to remember as well, but sadly it ties up our Halloween night. We'll try to shuffle things better next year.

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

your kids all looked so dang cute! And I love that you and JD dress up every year! How FUN!!