Friday, March 4, 2011

Avery's first email

Avery needed to get a copy of a paper that she lost from her teacher. I was busy making dinner and she was freaking out. I told her to email her teacher and ask for another copy. She disapeared for a few minutes and came back and said it was done. I was surprised she was able to do it. I meant to check to see if it was done right, but forgot. Then I recieved a reply back from her teacher........read on to see what she wrote.


Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 6:22 PMTo: Winn, SheriSubject:

can avery have a new star of the week paper. if she can emale it or give it to her at school. avery loves you thank you for all you do love amy rex

Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 08:40:21 -0700Subject: RE:


I gave her a new one. Thanks for all you do. She is darling. Mrs. Winn


Oh, gotta love that girl!

2 comments:

Dale Rex said...

That's awesome. She will be checking herself out of school in no time.

Good luck with that.

amy16 said...

not funny!