Friday, September 10, 2010

Quality time with mom

As a last ode to summer I took my little man to Wheeler Farm for some pictures, animal petting and exploring. We had so much fun, just the 2 of us. We haven't had much time to spend one on one, since, well, since he was born. So now with Halle in school we get to spend more quality time together. On the way out he was holding my hand, swinging my arm and looked up at me and said, "mom this is the best activity we did all summer." I ask why that was and he said "cuz it's just you and me." Then he finished with, "do you think we can do this every year before school starts?" I smiled and said, "of course." But, really how many more years will my little guy want to spend alone time with his mama at the farm? I want to cry each day this little boy grows older. I am holding on to his childhood so tight, I don't what I will do when he finally out grows me.




1 comment:

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

Look at you miss photographer! Those pictures look great. Looks like a fun little outing with your little man.