Friday, September 10, 2010

First Day of School times 4

School started this year in 3 waves. The big kids started first, a week later Halle started Kindergarten, and a week and a half later, Carson.

Carson had to wait for all 3 of his siblings to get to his first day. He was so antsy. Every night he would ask me, "Is tomorrow my first day of school?" After so many "No's" he was so excited when it was a yes! He could barely sleep the night before. I'm so glad he loves his preschool and Mrs. F and Miss Karen. We love that place!


Halle started Kindergarten this year, sigh. I had a hard time with this one. Carson and Halle have been with me, together, since Halle was 6 months old. So to have them seperated for the first time was harder for me than either of them. We, and by that I mean I, am doing better after a few weeks. I thought that Carson and I could use the time alone to play and go on adventures, but all he wants to do is sit by himself in the quiet house. It's quiet funny actually.
Halle's first day was perfect. She was so excited to go to the big school. She is the oldest in the class by a few days, but the tallest by a half a foot. She is still a little shy, get her feelings hurt easily, but has the sweetest smile and kindest heart.

The other munchkins would barely stand still for a picture. They acted like this was old news to them. Easton has his same teacher as last year and Avery always acts too cool. Both were excited to have some of their best friends in the class this year.

No comments: