Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What I learned on Spring Break

Dear Teacher,

Spring break is great. Here's what I learned today:

  1. Styrofoam peanuts, when crunch up, and dropped from the balcony will stick to the wall that's 10 feet high and mom can't get the vacuum to.
  2. If you dropped an unopened can of soda pop it can explode and the impact radius is 5 feet. This includes the fridge, walls, doors, table and my face.
  3. If the wind get too strong our trees will break and the power will go out for hours.


 

See ya soon!

The Rex kids

3 comments:

The Hunters! said...

Shut up!! Tree's got knocked down?! CRAZY! That sounds like a fun mess to clean up!

Becky Gray said...

OH NO!!!!! You didn't even mention the COLD SNOW!!! I'm sorry :( Things can only get better???

Our Fondaco Family said...

:( SOOOO not ready for Spring Break to end! But, I guess I can take one of those kids off your hands for a couple hours! xoxo