Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fall Boutique



I am hosting a small boutique this weekend. There will be some great vendors.

It's Sew Cute - Children's clothing
Layers Clothing- Women's clothing
Facial waxing on Friday
great deals on hair products
Lil' Miss Lovey- children's hair bows and beanies
Close to My Heart- Scrapbooking
Meche Bags- women's handbags
Cookie Lee- Jewelery
My Tulip Garden- Twilight merchandise and vinyl

Recieve a raffle ticket for coming and an additional one for every $10 you spend. One prize will be given each day and a grand prize given at the end of the show.

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Madi said...

I have the biggest head cold right now. I could feel it coming on yesterday afternoon. Sorry I was only there for a minute. I hope it went well. Everything looked so cute!

Tolman Family said...

cool i wish i could go.

Madi