Friday, July 10, 2009

This will make you go, "Ohhhhhh"

The other day I was getting ready for the day. Doing my hair, make-up, etc. Carson was hanging out with me. He every so sweetly says, "Mom, remember the parade?" "Yes, I remember it." He goes on, "Jimmy told me to call all the cheerleaders, 'Hotties'" "He did? Did he?" "Yeah, but there were fake hotties in the parade too." I was a little confused, "fake hotties? What's a fake hottie?" He explains, "The girls that sit on the float and don't dance." He stops and thinks about it, and continues, "I bet Uncle Jimmy meets a lot of fake hotties." At that I laughed untill I almost peed my pants. But I couldn't let it go.

So I asked him, "What kind of hotties do you like? Ones with hair the color of mommy's or your hair color?" "Hair like yours." I smiled and said, "What else make a girl a hottie?" He looks me over and says, "When they wear that stuff like you're putting on your eyes. And they wear shorts and a green jacket." He had described exactly what I was wearing. He thinks his moms a hottie!! It just melted my heart. Can't they stay this cute forever?

3 comments:

The Hunters! said...

OMG! That is so cute! I am laughing out loud! I love it, that Uncle Jimmy and his fake Hotties! What a loser! Carson knows where the real prize lies!

Becky Gray said...

Love the story!!!! Carson is SOOOO cute!

.........Still ME! said...

He is learning early huh! He knows how to wrap you right around his little finger.....then again, it doesn't take much with him, just that little smile!!