Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Avery

My little girl turned 7 years old. I can't believe how fast they grow up. My first little girl was born in the heat of the summer and slept through the night by 2 weeks old. She was a wonderful baby. She didn't talk and barely could walk by her first birthday. 2 months later she was running and holding full conversations and hasn't stopped yet. She keeps me on my toes. She has more drive and determination than anyone I've ever met. She gets bored easily and loves to be on the go constantly. Although we butt heads often, I love her and her spunkiness.

For her birthday we took advantage of Disneyland and got her in for free. We had a blast. We started at 7:30 am and didn't stopped until 11:00 pm. We did Pirates of the Caribean six times, the Haunted Mansion four times, and every other ride she wanted to at least once.

Avery couldn't figure out how the Alice in Wonderland knew that she would be there on her birthday to write her this card and put it up on top of the ride.




3 comments:

The Hunters! said...

OMG! How much fun is that!!! What a great day!! Happy Birthday Avery!!

Dale and Tabitha said...

Happy Birthday Avery! I love you my little mini ME.

Madi said...

What a lucky little girl and what a fun way to celebrate! If I could just brave the drive from Long Beach to Anaheim ..... yikes!