Saturday, August 23, 2008

UTAH FAN FEST!

We finally arrived at the Utah Fan Fest. It was at Rice Eccles Stadium. All the Utah sports athletes were there, signing autographs, playing games, or dishing out ice cream. The kids went sledding down real snow with the ski team. Were able to yell "for!" with the golf team. Watch the longest hands up stands up game in history with the gymnists. Shoot hoops with the basketball team. Serve up some heat with the tennis team. They dunked the mens baseball team in the dunking booth. Learned to be butterflies with the swim team. And ate Bryers UTAH UTES ice cream! After all that as we were walking to the car the football team started to arrive and they were able to get pictures with their favorite players.

All in all in, it was a fun morning. The only low point was when I though JD had Halle and he thought I did. When in reality she was with the Crimson Club in their booth....."We have a lost girl in a pink Utah dress, she says her mom and dad are Amy and JB. Please come claim her"......How embarassing. In my defense, there was a thousand people crowded together, and they were ALL wearing RED AND WHITE!

Good times. Check out our pictures.



7 comments:

Becky Gray said...

Amy, it looks like you had a great morning!! I wish we had gone. My kids would have loved it. GO UTES!!!

Madi said...

Nice one Amy and JB! I'm glad it's all good of course, but kind of funny the way you shared the story! I'm glad you and your family had a great time. Tolman's need to show their Utes spirit like you guys! Am I going to have to scroll down to read about JB's dad's tat when I need a good laugh? :)

.........Still ME! said...

Go Utes!

.........Still ME! said...

Did you hear what you just said, "they were all wearing RED and WHITE" Halley was in PINK woman!

Tolman Family said...

I have two r's in my name

Reese said...

We had a great time! Thanks for letting us tag along. My kids had a blast playing at your house too. Oh, and so did Travis.

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Poor Halle, I bet she was a little scared! It's fun to keep up on what's going on with you guys!!