Friday, October 30, 2009

Utah Halloween Poll


In honor of the stupidest game time in Ute football history, JD and I carved some U pumpkins. I think mine is superior to his. We would like to put it out there for your opinion. Please take the poll on the side of the posts. I'll post who's who after Halloween.

I should be posting a poll of "should JD ditch me on my favorite holiday and go to the Utah game, or should he stay here with me for my anual Halloween party, which btw is just us because of said game and the wonderful swine flu that has hit my nieghborhood."

So, I will be here after trick or treating with my preschoolers, roasting hotdogs and watching the Utah game. All are welcome, that is, all that are not stricken with swine, bird or any other kind of flu.

3 comments:

Dale and Tabitha said...

pumpkin on the right

Becky Gray said...

dang Amy!!! I totally should have run by after the game on Saturday!!!! But you guys were probably in bed by then. I like the one on the right most... :)

Dale and Tabitha said...

I take it back...I like the monkey or dog in behind it.