Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Halle Bear!

My baby girl is 5. I can hardly believe it. When she was 2 I asked her if she would be my baby for ever. She said yes, and it's been our little thing ever since. Well the day before her birthday she asked me what day it was. I told her it was Saturday. She got this silly smile on her face. I asked what she was thinking. She said well, that means tomorrow is my birthday. I agreed with her. Then she says, this is the last day that I can be your baby. I am growing up tomorrow. I almost cried.


We took Halle and Carson to Disneyland for Halle's birthday.

Here we are at a little cupcake boutique in Newport Beach, called Sprinkles. They are $45.00 for a dozen, no joke. We bought 4. They are good, but 3.50/cupcake??? All I can say is Happy Birthday Halle.




The kids did not want to go the beach at all. Which was weird. So, I talked JD into just driving down there with out swimming suits or anything. They played in the sand and with little crabs that were all over the beach. Of course, I had to drag the kids out of the sand an hour and a half later.




Here's Disneyland for Halle's birthday. Halle has always be brave with rides and couldn't wait to go on Indiana Jones, she was finally tall enough. Carson was tall enough to go on all the rides, so we had a ton of fun. He would look all stone faced and nervous while he was on the ride. He did the same on Splash Mountain, at the end I asked if he was ok. He says in a monotone voice. That....ride....was....the best ride EVER! Halle loved the princess and Pixie Hallow, plus the rides and the parade, and the ice cream, and mini mouse, and the dumbo ride. Pretty much, the entire day.




The princess and Pixie hallow




The rides




The Parade



Minie Mouse and Dumbo



1 comment:

The Hunters! said...

How fun!! Happy Birthday Halle!