Thursday, July 3, 2008

Yes, our kids our spoiled, but what good is working for an airline, if you can't fly your kids to Disneyland every once in a while. Here are some pics from our last trip in June. Lots of crowds, but the lines weren't too bad.
Carson was so much fun this trip. He seemed to "get it" for the first time. He got so excited over everything.
Avery and Halle posed for a picture in line for Pirates or "Yo Ho" as Carson calls it. He said "Arrg Maty" to anyone who came near.
Mom, Avery and Halle spent a girls day a D-land. Yes, those are Miney Mouse bows curtesy of Naoni and her wonderful bows.
We also spent and evening at Sea World. The night shows are better than the day ones. The sea lion show is the best of all. All four kids were laughing out loud.

At the beach in San Diego. The kids loved it. They tried to gang up on mom and throw her in, but she's too quick. (I won't force you to look at pictures on her in a bathing suit!)

3 comments:

Madi said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. So glad you started one for your family. My blogging goal is to have a blog book by the end of this year. My good friend just did one and had it delivered to her...oh my gosh it is so cute and it made this blogging thing so much more important to me...my kind of scrapbooking too!

Cute pictures of you guys...I miss Cali and can't wait to visit again next year!

.........Still ME! said...

Yeah!! I realize we are neighbors but it's just too fun to blog! Can't wait to keep up....

Becky Gray said...

Cute blog Amy!!!! I hope you had a fun time!!!

Becky Gray