Saturday, January 15, 2011

shhh....our little secret

On Thursday morning Carson asked me if I would cuddle with him and watch scooby doo. What mom can say no to that. We snuggled down under 3 blankets and watched the movie. At some point I fell fast asleep. Carson woke me up 10 minutes before I was supposed to pick up Halle. So we ran and got our shoes and jumped in the car. We raced over to pick her up.

My plans had been to run to the market after picking her up to get what I needed for my crock pot dinner. Well, we still went, me in my PJ's. I told the kids before we got our of the car, "shhhh, this is our secret. Don't tell anyone mom went to the store in her PJ's."

As soon as we got out of the car we ran into some school friends. Embarrass, we said hi and went it to shop. As I ordering some meat from the butcher, Carson comes up and says, "mom, our secret is out" I asked him who he told, thinking it was the school friend, he says laughing, "oh just some random person!"

No comments: