Monday, December 6, 2010

Over the Hill! Or at lease climbing to the Top

I turned another year older. I swear I woke up this morning to a gray eye brow! Seriously! My gray hair line as officially moved to the bang area, and will no longer be hidden by the bi monthly coloring job.


But besides that I had a good day. JD and I had a yummy dinner at my favorite Rodizio Grill and then spent the night a hotel near the Gateway. I wasn't feeling too well, and ended up staying awake most of the night coughing, so the next day the family let me take a 2 hour nap. You know you're old when you are thrilled to be able to take a nap in the middle of the day.


Later that night I blew out the candles on my apple pie and we munch down the carmel apples that JD and the kids made me.


Thanks guys for a great day!



No comments: