Friday, November 13, 2009

Grab a tissue, trust me

I have been privledge to come across a family in need. Check out this blog liverforlulu.blogspot.com. Little Lulu is in need of a liver transplant. She is less than a year old and fighting for her life every day. The hospital bills are piling up.

I know how it feels to watch a loved one die, but can't even fathom watching a child suffer everyday as their tiny body slowly starts to fail. How would my husband or I even be able to leave the childs side to go make the money that is needed for the care to keep her alive? The answer? We wouldn't, as I imagine most of us would answer.

This young family has another healthy child at home that they still need to provide for. Both with their time, love and financially.

I, in conjunction with my sister-in-law are putting together a fundraiser to help this family. In the next few days more details will come about the big event; dates, times, etc. But, I couldn't wait for the details before I let everyone know about this little fighter.

In times when money is short and stress is high, we should all be thankful for the health and love of our loved ones.